You can find all the latest Human Enhancement Drug Blogs here. If you would like to write a blog for the HED website regarding human enhancement drugs, any of the drug profiles, performance and image enhancing drugs and/or doping substances, please submit your request here.
- Van de Ven, K. (2016, Januari, 10). Understanding the similarities and differences between human enhancement drugs (HEDs), performance and image enhancing drugs (PIEDs) and novel psychoactive substances (NPSs). UK: Human Enhancement Drug Network.
- Koenraadt, R. (2016, March 01). A Typology of Human Enhancement Drugs (HEDs): The Case of Sexual Enhancers. UK: Human Enhancement Drug Network.
- Macias, E.A. (2016, May 03). Nutritional Supplement and Doping in Sports – A Controversial Issue. UK: Human Enhancement Drug Network.
- Boardley, I. (2016, July 4). The Gateway Hypothesis of IPED Use: Current Knowledge and Future Research. UK: Human Enhancement Drug Network
Van de Ven, K., & Mulrooney, K.J.D. (2016, September 01). Review: ‘Sports Criminology: A Critical Criminology of Sports and Games’. UK: Human Enhancement Drug Network.
- Germain, J. (2016, October 31). Researching the Use of Unlicensed Weight Loss Drugs in Women: Breaking Assumptions. UK: Human Enhancement Drug Network.