The 14th Annual Conference of the International Society for the Study of Drug Policy (ISSDP) will be held in Aguascalientes, Mexico, on 20-22 May, 2020. The conference is hosted by Drug Policy Program of the Center for Research and Teaching in Economics (CIDE).
The ISSDP Conference is a unique occasion to present your latest findings to an intellectually engaged, diverse and dedicated scholarly community, and to immerse yourself in the state of the art research across the full spectrum of drug policy research, with the participation of leading international scholars.
Deadline to submit abstracts is the 10th of January 2020.
This year they hope to encourage submissions on the following topics:
- Epidemiology and modeling of drug use and problematic drug use.
- New psychoactive drugs.
- Drug supply, with an interest in encrypted markets.
- New theoretical and methodological approaches to drug dependence and
- Harm reduction interventions on communities affected by the war on drugs with
interest on experiences of farmers/producers.
- Law enforcement practices accountability and control mechanism with an
interest on marginalized populations and people who use drugs.
- Law enforcement accountability or control mechanism.
- Drug regulation, policy models, evaluation and methodology.
- Human Rights and gender perspectives on drug policy and harm reduction.
- Drug policy in Latin America and the Caribbean.
You can find info HERE.