1. Human Enhancement Drugs Information Pamphlet
The Human Enhancement Drugs Information Pamphlet includes a short overview of all 6 types of human enhancement drugs (HEDs):
1. ‘Muscle drugs’ (e.g., steroids)
2. Weight-loss drugs (e.g., ephedrine)
3. Image-enhancing drugs (e.g., skin-lightening products)
4. ‘Sex drugs’ and aphrodisiacs (e.g., viagra)
5. Cognitive enhancers (e.g., Ritalin)
6. Drugs taken to improve mood and social behaviour (e.g., Diazepam)
Design by Britt Hermans: https://lnkd.in/eU33BB4
2. Information Postcard Anabolic Steroids
Linnell Publications is a social enterprise set up to improve the harm reduction response to drug use by developing innovative quality products, publications, and films for drug services, needle exchanges, and injecting drug users, and providing employment and training opportunities for drug users.
They also produced an information postcard on safer anabolic steroid use, advice on reducing the risk of injecting into muscle, and side effects.
This updated 2nd edition of the card, published in March 2016, provides information about the effects of steroids. Includes tips on safer injecting technique.
Make sure to also check out there other information regarding steroids, for example, the Guide To Steroids.
3. SIED Educational Toolkit for Young People (11-16 years)
4. Nine Zero Five
You can find more information on Nine Zero Five and their workshops/training sessions HERE.
5. Linnell Communications
Linnell Communications is a business established by Michael Linnell in 2014. It provides:
- Consultancy services on drug (including steroids), alcohol and public health research and communications;
- Consultancy services on establishing and maintaining local drug early warning systems;
- Information product design for drugs (including steroids), alcohol and public health campaigns;
- Bespoke design and illustrations services
Linnell Communications has also produced a range of visuals regarding steroids and other image enhancing drugs. You can access them HERE.